Dr. Sanjay Belsare
(B.E. – Civil, M.E. – Construction & Management, L.L.B., Ph.D. – Subject: Communication–economics)
Efforts/ Achievement/Special contribution
1) As custom essay writing service an Executive Engineer, Palkhed Irrigation Division, Nashik responsible for Upper Godavari Project, a complex of 6 irrigation projects, which caters irrigation needs of 92286 Ha. In Nashik District. The project has almost 66280 Ha. (71.82%) area brought under Management of Water Users Association.
• Waghad Irrigation Project is a unique project in a buy custom essay country where in complete irrigation management of project is done by project level association of WUAs.
2) As Executive Engineer and Under Secretary (CAD) assisting preparation and actualization of Maharashtra Water Sector Improvement Project especially the components like Information, Education & Communication (IEC) programme, establishment of Water User’s Association (WUAs), restructuring of the department and strengthening various institutions of the department.
• Actively involved in supporting and monitoring the development of Water User’s Association across the State for realizing the State initiative of community participation in irrigation management.As Executive Engineer of Akola Irrigation Division, which covers irrigation management of one major project, 3 medium projects and 23 minor irrigation projects, implemented efficient and effective performance management, thus increasing the actual area under irrigation from 6000 ha. to 13,500 ha., i.e. more than double during my tenure. Efforts were made for use of information technology in irrigation management by developing irrigation management information system.
• Implemented ISO-9002-1994 system of soil testing laboratory under Akola irrigation division, which was first such attempt in Water Resources Department, Maharashtra State.
• An “Eco-tourism Center” at Katepurna project site developed to educate the people about dam, water and environment. Also actively involved in formation of “Sinchan Sahyog” a volunteer organization in irrigation management.
Extension Activities :
1) Actively involved in promoting Paticipatory Irrigation Management (PIM) in the State.
2) Working on strengthening 199 WUA’s on Upper Godavari Project in Nashik.
3) Actively involved in innovative initiative of complete water management of Waghad Project by WUA.
4) Designed and made Audio Cassettes named “Path of Wealth and sustainability devoted to promotion of WUA.
5) Conceived and made a video film on “Success Story of Katepurna Project” to highlight participation of farmers in Irrigation Management.
Life Member of :
1) Vice Chairman of Young Professional Forum of International Commission on Irrigation and Drainage (ICID)
2) Secretary (Maharashtra State), Indian Water Resources Society (IWRS)
3) Member of Indian Institute of Engineers
4) Member of Indian National Network on Participatory Irrigation Management
Contact email : email@example.com
Mrs. Judy Rodrigues
Judy Rodrigues has done L.L.M from pune. She
is working with a pioneer financial institution HDFC since last 25 years. While pursuing her L.L.M she has worked for 5 yrs in St. Vincent’s College of Commerce, Pune (night college) as Office Assistant. She was a practising advocate at Sessions Court, Pune for 3 yrs. And after that she started her promising career in HDFC. She has been a dedicated and most promising employee throughout her long stint in HDFC and is still doing so. She has handled various portfolios in HDFC from being a Resident Manager of service centre to heading Credit HUB. She has been a true leader and an inspiration to the youths joining HDFC.
Judy’s association with NGO’s has got her lots of social accolades and she has been a true idol for many who strive to service humanity.
Contact email : firstname.lastname@example.org